Sunday, September 4, 2011

Byul Clones

So, you can most likely guess that i love the Byul dolls. But i am actually more thrilled about the clones. They are HIDEOUS! >:D I think that they are so...weird looking, that they are interesting. I am saving money to hopefully get one. I only know of one person that has them for sale. I even had a dream that i sold one of my dal clones to earn money to get a byul clone before they are gone forever. hehee.

I like the challenge.

I feel confident that i could really change her around. I think the trouble with these clones is that the eyes are not large enough for the sockets that have been cut. It seems that they possibly just stuck the eyes from the dal/pullip clone heads into these? I have contacted the seller to see if there are any left.

byul clone 1-a

No comments:

Post a Comment